Anne Crawford’s background as a feature writer, photographer and editor (also author and researcher) combine as ideal skills to produce high-quality material for projects including:
- Brochures or booklets
- Feature articles, profiles or interviews
- Website content
- PR material such as press releases
Well-researched, engaging text from idea to finished product in a style suited to the project and reader.
- Feature writer: The Age and Sunday Age for more than 10 years, also appearing in Good Weekend and other magazines.
- Travel writer and photographer
- Editor and writer of promotional 8-16 page lift-outs.
- Sub-editor, acting Arts editor on The Age. (Also, section editing roles on The Herald.)
- Researcher, photographer: Election of the Century documentary on the South African elections in 1994 on SBS.
- Author/co-author of seven books, and contributor Through Other Eyes: The Fred Hollows Foundation Ten Years On (Pan Macmillan, 2002)
- Fred Hollows Foundation: stories and website material; and photos in an exhibition, the organisation’s reports, Christmas cards, and national and overseas promotions.
- Producer of the most excellent Miss Bovine 2009 calendar (photos and text)
- Online PR work, including for corporate magazine, universities etc.
Dear Anne Crawford,
Re: THROUGH OTHER EYES
You have done a brilliant job with some complex material and I really enjoyed reading your work; the copy editor, Amanda O’Connell, was very impressed as well.
Sarina Rowell, Editor, Pan Macmillan 2/7/2002
Contact Mobile: 0427 037 351